RV Site Rates 2017-18 Season
Daily $37.50 + $3.00 energy charge
Weekly $250.00 –includes electric, water/sewer
Monthly $425.00 plus electric –includes water/sewer
Super Site & all Perimeter sites $475.00 plus electric –includes water/sewer
6×6 (6 Months) $2300.00 plus electric – includes water/sewer
6×6 (6 Months with rig left on site) $2500.00 plus electric – includes water/sewer Deposit $200.00
6×6 Perimeter site $2360.00 plus electric – includes water and sewer Deposit $200.00
6×6 on site Perimeter (6 mo occupied – rig left 6 mo)$2560.00 plus electric – includes water and sewer Deposit $200.00
Annual $2,880.00 plus electric – includes water/sewer
Deposit (payments of $480.00 x 6 months for new annuals)
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION
Premium Sites 100 ft long Pull Thru
6×6 $3000.00 plus electric Deposit $200.00
Monthly $550.00/ plus electric Deposit $200.00
Weekly $325.00 Deposit $100.00
Daily $125.00 Deposit $50.00
1/2 Premium (Back-in 50ft)
6×6 $2550 plus electric Deposit $200.00
Monthly $475.00 plus electric Deposit $200.00
Weekly $275.00 Deposit $100.00
Daily $75.00 Deposit $50.00
Rally Rate $37.50 + $3/day energy charge
All rates are for 2 persons per site.
- Guests are to park in designated parking areas only.
- Check out time is 12:00pm.
- If you have not checked out by 12:00pm, you will be charged for another day.
- One registered vehicle (personal transportation) allowed per site. Two per Premium Sites.
- Vehicle must be parked on your site – not surrounding sites or road.
- Screen rooms and sheds must be approved by management.
- No parking on the concrete patios.
- A water permit is required to wash cars ($5) or rigs ($10).
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Utility and/or storage trailers are not allowed on your site. except for Premium Sites.
- No campfires or fire pits.
- Please keep your site neat and clean.
- M RV Resort managers, staff, and owners retain the right to enforce all the rules and guidelines.
- M RV Resort retains the right to refuse registration to any person as deemed by the management, evict any guest or resident who is abusive, disturbs the peace and comfort of others, causes harm to the physical establishment, or who fails to follow the guidelines or fails to pay in a timely manner.
- The park has the right to amend the guidelines at any time without notice.
- Failure to observe these rules and regulations could result in immediate eviction without refund.